Meridian Dive Centre (Scuba Dive South Africa) specialises in Southern Africa Safaris for unforgettable diving and land safaris in Northern KwaZulu-Natal. The Centre is located only 45 minutes south of the Durban city centre, and offers Accommodation, Tropical Reef Diving, Wreck Diving, Diving Courses. Meridian Dive Centre offers scuba equipment rentals that include Full Gear, BC & DV Cylinders, Wetsuits, Fins, Booties, etc.
Meridian Dive Centre facilities:
- Diving Safaris – Sardine Run Natal / Transkei; Coral Reef Diving Sodwana; Mafia Island Tanzania; Tiger Shark Diving Safaris.
- Dive Sites – Aliwal Shoal; Sodwana Bay; Sardine Run; Game Parks; Great White Cage Diving; Mozambique; Protea Banks Shark Diving; Rocky Bay.
- RAID Dive Courses – Open Water Level 1 Beginners; Advanced Level 2; Specialties; EFR; Rescue Level 3; Divemaster Level 4; Instructor.
- Dives & Accommodation – various self catering or B&B accommodation on site or near centre, transfers to the beach, dive leader, return transfer, coffee at dive centre.
- International Diving – Mozambique, Tanzania, etc.
Meridian Dive Centre Contact Details:
Contact Person: Barry & Celia Coleman
Cell: 082 8941625
Cell: +27 714220788
Meridian Dive Centre